Whole Home Remodel for Richmond, VA Home
The renovation project included a multi-room home remodel of existing home:
- Building a two (2) story addition on the left side of the house which consists of an office and mudroom on the first floor and a master bath with closet on the second floor.
- A second addition was built over the rear of the house on top of the first-floor porch roof which consists of a new laundry room and exercise room.
- The daughter’s bedroom was enlarged by joining it with the adjacent room.
- The master bedroom was enlarged by removing the existing master bath and closets.
Master Bathroom Remodel:
- Floor tile – Classic Statuarietto 12×12 Glazed Porcelain
- Shower floor tile – Classic Statuarietto 2×2 Mosaic Glaze Porcelain with Trieste Stone Glass Medley for deco.
- Shower walls – Classic Statuarietto 12×12 Glazed Porcelain with Artisian Sanza Snowflake Blue 6×6 Carrara feature wall.
- Installed heated flooring under the tile on the bathroom floor.
- All plumbing fixtures are Kohler Artifacts.
- Countertop – Silestone Helix a quartz product.
- Cabinet – Elmwood Coventry painted with “Vienna Fog on Wood”.
Exercise Room has cork flooring.
Mudroom – our carpenter custom made the shelving, the cabinet is Elmwood Coventry painted Dove White, the countertop is Silestone Helix and we installed Durban Dark Glazed Porcelain tiles.
Laundry room – we installed Aspire Beige 12×12 Glazed Porcelain tiles.